Here are 7 ways to beat stress and ease our mood. It has worked as a great help to many and now sharing my secret to staying fit with every breath.
1. Begin the morning by hugging your knees to your chest, rocking back and forth.
2. As you brush your teeth practice Tree pose for balance and stability.
3. While preparing coffee practice Warrior pose or Mountian pose. Strengthens your ligaments and tendons of the feet.
4. De-stress your neck and shoulder with shoulder roll forward and backward. Adding shoulder shrugs feels yummy.
5. As you begin work, sit up nice and tall, raise your hand with deep inhalation, and as you exhale twist to the side. Once again inhale with your hands going up. Hands to your knees sliding your hands down the neutral back.
6. While sitting on your chair do a few sit-ups and repeat as often as possible. Engaging your core.
7. Stress and anxiety may cause inadequate breathing, without us knowing. Bring yourself to practice deep inhalation and exhalation. Practice Box breathing. Inhale through your lips as if you were sipping a drink from a straw at a slow pace and exhale too at a slow pace. Feel rejuvenated.
Let me know which one worked best for you? My favorite is #1 – a stretch massage combo before getting out of bed keeps me going all day!